Arden Courts - ProMedica Memory Care Community
Alzheimer's Care/Memory CareAging ResourcesAssisted LivingHealth Care Facility/Nursing HomeMemory CareSenior Care & ResourcesSenior Services
Arden Courts Memory Care Community, located on East Washington Street in Chagrin Falls caters to the special needs of individuals with memory loss. After five years of research, our community was created exclusively for persons living with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Residents can feel safe and secure, but still feel a sense of home which enables them to stay oriented and as independent as possible.
By recognizing each individual's physical, mental and social needs, our goal is to provide an environment where residents maintain an optimal level of self-care and independence for as long as possible. We promote a philosophy of care designed to support the highest practicable level of engagement and function for those experiencing dementia. We focus on residents' remaining abilities, not on what they have lost. We work to find easier ways for them to stay involved in daily life by unlocking their remaining cognitive and functional abilities and promoting their use.
Staffed by specially trained caregivers, our community features friendly common spaces, an inviting kitchen and family rooms and walking paths within enclosed courtyards, all designed for the safety and comfort of our residents.
- We provide structured activities that are planned and supervised by trained professionals.
- The layout of our center is residential by design
- CUSTOMIZED CARE & SERVICES designed specifically for residents living with memory loss
- Life Skills activities enable residents to continue their routine functions
- Contact Us today for a Tour or to Learn More