Park East Center
- Senior Services
- Physical Therapies
- Health Care Facility/Nursing Home
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer's Care/Memory Care
Our center offers skilled nursing and rehabilitation therapy to adults of all ages who need short- or long-term care as well as specialized care for individuals with Alzheimer's disease. We also provide respite care for people whose primary, at-home caregiver is temporarily unavailable. In addition to a range of postacute care, rehabilitation and specialty medical services, we strive to meet the social needs of our patients and residents through recreational programs that include field trips, transportation to local businesses and special events. Our lovely enclosed courtyard provides patients and residents with a peaceful setting to enjoy with family and friends.
Therapeutic Services Include....
- Skilled nursing and rehabilitation therapy
- Specialized care for individuals with Alzheimer's disease.
- Respite care
- Postacute care, rehabilitation and specialty medical services