Cuyahoga Community College-Eastern Campus
- Colleges & Universities
- Summer Camps
- Adult & Continuing Education
- Culinary School
- Culinary Classes
Tri-C offers a wide-range of Community and Continuing Education programs and courses spanning a broad base of career development, personal enrichment, and continuing education topics for all ages, youth through mature adult. Courses are convenient, affordable, and high quality for the community we serve. Our courses promote a continued interest in lifelong learning as well as a great start for young people thinking about their futures. We seek to promote individual development and improve the overall quality of life through multicultural lifelong learning courses offered on all campuses, off-site locations, and distance learning venues. We work with students where they are by utilizing current technologies that also serve as a back up to traditional classroom learning.
- Four Campuses and numerous off site locations throughout Cuyahoga County
- Youth and adult programs including summer camps, personal development, CEU's, and career development
- Community Education is a partner with school district, local companies and professional organizations.
Whom to Contact
- Sharon StyffeExecutive Director IIPhone: (216) 987-2260Fax: (216) 987-2453
Corner of Richmond and Harvard Roads in Highland Hills, OH